2019 Favorite Items
So I thought I would just round up my favorites items/finds from 2019 that I shared with you!
1. Spanx Leggings - I can't get enough of the faux leather leggings and the camo faux leather leggings! So many ways to wear them, they are so comfortable, and they hold everything in exactly the right spot! Worth every penny!!!
2. Tula Eye Serum - I use this eye serum every day and night under my eyes for dark circles.
You can also get a trial size (pictured below) in their anti aging starter kit, which I also recommend!
3. Olive & June - By far my favorite at home nail polish that I have found! Haven't looked back since I found this brand.
4. Amazon Vest - This reversible vest has been a go to item in my closet this fall/winter. So soft and comfy and with 2 different looks there are so many ways to wear it! Plus I love the under $30 price tag.
5. Billie Razor - I have to admit I was a little skeptical about all the hype on this one but after trying it for myself I will never use another razor again! I also love the subscription and the convenience of getting the razor head shipped right to my door.
6. Bracelet & Leopard Slides - Ok this is 2 items in one pic. First, these leopard slip on shoes are hands down one of my most worn pair of shoes lately. And second, this David Yurman look alike bracelet rom The Styled Collection is a piece of jewelry I wear almost every single day! So simple and goes with everything.
Happy New Year babes!