So a couple weeks ago I asked you guys for help with recommendations on skincare products you love. I have compiled a list of the recommendations here and did a little research on each to provide a bit more info for you guys.
P.S. I ended up purchasing a kit from Tula Skincare and will report back with my thoughts once I have used it for a few weeks.
1. Rodan and Fields - I had multiple people recommend Rodan and Fields products in general. I like the idea of a starter kit just to take all the guess work out of choosing which products to get. After looking at the different regimens, based on what I need, I would go with the REDEFINE Regimen. I will say though the $208 price tag is a little steep for me.
2. Dr. Thayer Witch Hazel - I had never heard of this brand but someone recommended the facial toner. They have a lot of positive reviews about reducing redness and being a gentle toner that doesn't dry out your skin. Love that is $10 and you can find it in places like Target, Walmart & Amazon.
3. LumiSpa - Ok so this one is a little different because it includes an electronic brush to use with the products. They have kits geared towards oily skin, dry skin, acne, sensitive skin and normal. With a $350 price tag I would only go this way if I really wanted to invest in the device as well as products.
4. No. 7 - This line doesn't have any kits but there are a number of ways you can search products to narrow down what you are looking for. This line correcting serum looks enticing lol. They are decently priced and available Walgreens, Target, Ulta, Amazon, etc.
5. Mario Badescu - Ok they have a TON of products!! I would probably start in their best sellers section and then maybe add on one or two products that specifically target what your looking for. Love that they are reasonably priced as well and you can find their products in Ulta and Sephora.
6. Dr. Brandt - For this brand specifically the No More Baggage de-puffing eye gel was recommended. A friend of mine said she will never use anything else! It has great reviews too. Also available at Sephora and Ulta.
8. Rafa Natural - If you are looking for an astringent this one was recommended. They are a family owned company that likes to use natural, local ingredients. You won't be able to find their products in the big stores but can shop everything online!
9. Tula - Ok so this is what I ended up going with! I see these products everywhere and you know when you constantly see something and think ok, there must be something to it...I need to try it. I went with the Anti-Aging Discovery Kit so I could try a handful of products for a great price.